Saturday, March 19, 2011

UD - "Congrats Nick Matzke for Publishing ID Sympathetic Paper in Nature!"

This may be the early beginnings of a new partnership...

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

**they won’t stay that way.

Also…

jonnyb, I looked over your site and I can already say for sure that we have a TON that we could
 work on! I’ve been looking for an IDer with a programming background for something… Well, I’ll
 just email you when I get the chance about it.

I’m currently set to publish three books on ID with an “emergent” publisher that is just
beginning to orient itself (it’s sole proprietor is already giving me the means to remain
pseudonymous).

There is one book I have in mind (outside the three for Janus) in particular that I may want to
 look into submitting a manuscript of for your consideration. Since it would help if someone had
 a programming background to understand it, and I’m especially glad to see you know a thing or
 two about Linux!

I’ll drop you an email soon with the details once I get the chance…
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)
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=JZaK
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...