Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Second Comment on Design Matrix - "Convergence Website"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I've had an interest in Simon's views on evolution ever since I heard of his book, "Life's Solution."
While I haven't had the chance to read it yet, I've heard elsewhere that he does hold a somewhat
telic view of evolution, so I look forward to what he presents on this site.

At any rate, he definitely is a go-to researcher on the Cambrian era.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)
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=jHsX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...