Thursday, March 17, 2011

Second Comment on UD - "The Conway Morris Disclaimer"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Dembski,

If I were devoting this comment strictly to explaining how much your work has changed my
worldview, I'm not sure I would find the words to explain it (Assuming that I would be able to
finish it of course).

Along with the other folks with the CSC, you really shifted my focus in life permanently, and I
mean that in a good way. We've met briefly over a year ago (signing a copy of the Design of
Life), and I really didn't say much because frankly I didn't know where to start.

In the coming years I hope to really boost the number of people who value your work for what it
 is. While we definitely have some disagreements in some areas, they are trivial compared to
the big picture that is ID.

Very glad to be a part of this now, and for everyone else, thanks for the welcomes/dialogue in
the last post about front-loading. I can tell I will be a regular visitor here for some time to come.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)
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=P4ki
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...