Friday, April 8, 2011

Understanding Ontogenetic Depth Part II - First comment

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

That sure was a long read, would've fit nicely in "The Nature of Nature."

On second thought, that book is probably going to take me AT LEAST another month to plow
through, so maybe space constraints would've been an issue...

Never thought I'd have any respect for a young-earther, but you Paul seem to be a major
exception. I guess I just don't care what anyone personally interprets from a sacred text, so
long as that same text in question isn't used exclusively to draw a conclusion (and yes, that
standard applies to Ken Miller and Francis Collins as well for those of you who wish to take that
out of context).

Now the waiting game begins for critics to tell you your explanation wasn't clear enough, and
demand that you try again.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)

iQGcBAEBAgAGBQJNn5sMAAoJEAlY1kTu1KLhy3UMAMp+V3IPHk8KGg3ijTX2h/Ns
MXFFkYP9so5wos8rtmbsFx+XmbMAmcePCyZFTMocjz3z6kOgWC6uwW2y/h4rRvMK
3gGR2iLKsX+89rhEYDt39I945swvobrKx30OQDhhuP0iz3ICwLSDz16H9qvVbsoN
9K84QejoiRiFNNZppiAMRLlK1YvvmUZ4nvaheUax46QJxK80XrrU7oLZagvP9XPq
YCQi+zR/y014sG/gGnuBTMWH9aYSaMZL/diFds8n5aROWlJBJwrHDJErxigX5DKm
aTB7fKenYKTTLDrtkql3QPVIctxnFy5NALysvSTfiAjq3IKucwXUwZvRimrru0JF
3ZiL7aN3vK1BP1O3YiKlOfpII23hIn8G6JtJqOhmUcR4HDO/uRXn9OpFcXq/z9wP
ut5X/QFqbygrQZjDWzww1fyD7JZTH2UlTYHwTF2PG5mjQOmcmKmbKhaem0y76YvP
BFmqSoXyZ4m80XMRmBvqTjHCLnzGz/AZGXLNFFxOiw==
=pzD/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...