Monday, April 11, 2011

First (sort of...) Comment on "I'm from Missouri"

Ran into this blog (and it's author) on the internet before, it's been quite a while. Glad he left a comment on ENV or I would've almost forgotten the whole ordeal.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

What up Larry! It's been years since I first came across your blog back in the day; I left a pretty
hefty amount of comments but that was then. I think we ran into each other on Youtube at one
point too and I didn't realize you were the same person.

I plan on being a new follower for as long as it remains active!

- -Jeffrey Helix
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)
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=RLo7
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...