Friday, January 28, 2011

Third Comment on ENV - "A One Hundred Year-Old Challenge" (in reply to "sonic")

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I wonder what this means for reductionism as more people in physics are forced to come to terms with Heisenberg's words of wisdom. Things no longer seem to be getting much simpler as we work our way down to constituents (ten-dimensional universe anyone?).

It's already pretty easy to see what implications it might have for neuroscience...

I sure miss those back and forth discussions that used to happen between Egnor and Steve Novella. This one remains one of the better posts by Mike.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)

iQGcBAEBAgAGBQJNQze6AAoJEAlY1kTu1KLhshsL/3qbUcnkT4z0fzyQkrEsA19c
2SHKXRhvp7a8pdxi1sEB921jj82k3pNrYuWeoS5RMee9G5gTMYH4x90kl1K96KcU
+pazNequ17iwOCqCzgGVBN6AuRD8blcQ/AvNXBopTgXmY/VG3txZPIcyzaS6Curj
Tp5M7bqLuCdD8ESe1cwUCSQYVZtoZUKWEdowbm5WsRhul7VvCS21l2Ojoio2lA2Y
JU+10ppoRKQqtLaTAUf+3CoQdkZBslBk17M2pmKedoOfAtqt6lVjVpc2ek0CeQ3I
xymCxBULkvpxAvjR/u247EhQGlsCUdOmpekMfvGEgEyRsDfpy7ejFDpd61I9wk5T
mYVoh0jehgDiGHPpOSTizxJ5p7CT0S2f3Ikl0pZJEGi7pOj8rAWJRZKeOhRF8vCs
7pWjRo3oPk/+r2QiNarGAYBSP0PugHmgtXGwJblqHqaoxAtv1MzlUOuY1XYOlyv2
/gEcUiMZValxs/58UYulXf2A8jehhDlFa3K9yxwinw==
=o/BN
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...