Thursday, January 27, 2011

My First Comment on Evolution News and Views

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I can remember a short passage in a biology book that caught my attention in light of this uncommon knowledge. In short, it said that though he had a major role formulating evolutionary thinking, he is seldom recognized for his contributions.

It would appear that Wallace did for ID in biology what Hoyle did in physics. He definitely deserves recognition, but he probably won't get his fair share until after ID goes mainstream.

Until that time comes, anyone wanting to show support for ID, and is also on a tenure track should use a pseudonym.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (MingW32)
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=kGkE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...