Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Comment on "Machine Revolution"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Interesting read, I think I saw an animation of this somewhere a while back.

That "if-then" statement seems pretty broad though. I guess assuming a particular origin of a
biological feature has less to do with understanding how it actually works than what practitioners
of "normal science" would have us believe.

Now comes the flurry of commenters who think they are original when they insist this feature may
have other functions outside the flagellum.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)
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=8ib4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...