Saturday, October 13, 2012

Semi-Hiatus Post

Okay so maybe I got WAYYY to deep in preventing imposters from... imposting.

As you can tell the lengths I went were a little too far. So I've decided to stop putting so much time and effort into this crap and just leave comments like a normal human being over at Uncommon Descent. That looks like an excellent community to have conversations with and I've neglected to make good use of it for a few years now. Time to change that - and time to start giving two cents here and there where possible.

Other than that, I've started a seperate blog dedicated to something I've never had the chance to put nearly as much effort into as I would have liked until recently:

 

 
That should turn out to be a cool project as it develops. In particular, the post that collects book defenses will be of use as time goes on. On top of that, it will be useful for catologing club discussion topics and allowing anyone else who wants to mirror what we do at a later date to do the same. I and a few others have started a mini revolution amongst otherwise apathetic persons who now realize just how fascinating this stuff really is. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
 
 
The only forseable purpose this blog might have is if I need to digitally verify that a statement came from me in some emergency circumstance. Oh, and the link to my public key sure would come in handy:
 
 
So to finish this off, I'd just like to point out that you can catch most of what I do on the IDEA club blog I linked to above as well as through occasional comments on Uncommon Descent and ENV.
 
-Jeffrey Helix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...