Monday, June 20, 2011

Comment on "Colliding With the Pharyngula"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

"Wow, you've really risen the ranks in a matter of months to become a top-notch advocate for this. I honestly wish I could take it upon myself to go to the same events and make it apparent which side I'm on, but my current circumstances don't allow it to be risk-free.

The other day I was pondering the fact that numerous critics of ID accuse it of being a religious movement - even in cases when they admit that it is based on cause and effect knowledge of what we can observe - and not on sacred text.

It turns out that by their logic there have been huge sums of money funding a key "creationist" movement for some time now...

http://www.seti.org/

Maybe we should call the ACLU on this one?"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (GNU/Linux)
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=bP9l
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't encrypted with my key and are also digitally signed with sender's own key go to the trash. I might skim them for lulz though...

This is the policy given to me by Janus. They don't agree with my views, but since they are willing to protect my real identity this is the least I can do in return.

Crypto-IDEA WA: Don't waste your time here. We have a far more cryptographically secure outpost than this one...